The cost of registration will cover only a part of the cost of the event's programming. The remaining part of the program costs will be covered by support from other sources.
Por scii, kiom kostos via aliĝo, vi povas plenigi la aliĝilon: ĝi aŭtomate kalkulos vian kotizon.
- A countries: All countries except those listed under B and C;
- B countries: the 10 European Union member states which joined the Union in 2004 (Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia);
- C countries: Romania and Bulgaria, ex-socialist European countries, all countries in Asia (except Israel, Japan, and South Korea), Africa, and Latin America.
|A countries||B countries||C countries|
|Program + 3 bed room + Meals||270 €||240 €||210 €|
|Program + 3 bed room||180 €||150 €||120 €|
|Program + Own tent or a car + Meals||210 €||180 €||150 €|
|Program + Own tent or a car||115 €||95 €||75 €|
|Nur programo||100 €||80 €||60 €|
- Aliĝo ĝis la 28/02/2019: -10 €.
- Studento sub 26 jaroj aŭ emerito ekde 62 jaroj: -10 €.
- Verda rabato (vidu la manĝojn sube por klarigoj): -10 €.
- 2 bed room: +20 €.
- One person alone in a room: +80 €.
- Aliĝo post la 2019-04-30: +10 €.
- Aliĝo post la 2019-06-30: +35 €.
- Surloka aliĝo: +45 €.
Children and teenagers
Por partoprenantoj sub 18 jaroj validas specialaj prezoj:
|Children and teenagers from 6 to 17 years old (3 bed room + Meals)||200 €|
|Children up to 5 years old (en lito en trilita ĉambro + Meals)||170 €|
|Children up to 5 years old (en lito en trilita ĉambro)||80 €|
|Children up to 5 years old (sen aparta lito)||0 €|
- 2 bed room: +20 €.
- The registration is valid only after paying at least 50 EUR.
- There is a 10 euro fee in case of cancellation of registration by 31/05/2019 and a 30 euro fee in case of cancellation of registration by 30/06/2019.
- The registration date is considered to be the date of paying the minimum registration fee.
- Partopreno nur por parto de la evento kostas kvaronon de la plentempa kotizo obligitan per la nombro da partoprentagoj.
- It's possible to make changes to the registration for free (twice at most) till 30/06/2019. You are required to pay an additional 5 EUR for each further change after the indicated date.
- If you contribute to the event's program, it is possible to receive a discount (€5 an hour). Please write about your planned contribution in the registration form and we will get back to you.
La manĝoj inkluzivas tri manĝojn tage. You can choose from three different kinds of meals: with meat, vegetarian, vegan. The meals begin with dinner on 12/07/2019 (or on your arrival day, if you arrive after the beginning) and ends with breakfast on 20/07/2019 (or on your departure day, if you leave early). If you have any other preferences, please contact us!
During SES, there will be a so-called “green discount” (verda rabato). If you choose to eat meals without meat during SES (that is, if you choose either the vegetarian or the vegan meal option), you will pay €8 less for the event. Thank you for your understanding! Of course, we would be happy if you chose the less expensive option, which does not result in needless slaughtering of animals and even saves you money. Perhaps you will also learn to appreciate this way of eating and would like to continue the habit even afterwards. ☺
You can change your meal preference at any time until 08/07/2019. Please inform the organizers in advance if you have any special needs or requirements.
- There are 8 nights during the event (from Friday evening until Saturday morning). It is also possible to attend the event for a shorter period of time; arrive a day earlier (Thursday); leave a day later (Sunday). Shall you wish to take advantage of one or more of these options please let us know in the registration form. An extra night in a room costs €15, an extra night in your own tent or RV costs €5.
- If you do not wish to be accommodated in the dorms, as proposed by us, you can arrange your own accommodation of your own choosing.
- Each pair of rooms has a shared shower and a lavatory.
- Se vi venas per loĝaŭto, la prezo ne inkluzivas konekton de la veturilo al la elektro de la studenthejmo.
All excursions must be paid for individually – it is possible to reserve your place on an excursion up until 30/06/2019. If you sign up for an excursion later, we will not be able to guarantee a free place.
Letter of Invitation
If you need to receive a letter of invitation to acquire a visa for Slovakia, that costs € 35. (Except for visitors from Russia and Ukraine. For those countries, the letters of invitation cost only € 3.) For people from Russia and Ukraine, there is also a good chance of receiving a free visa.
Note: Letters of invitation must be approved by the police department, there the fee is paid. Letters of invitation for the event must be sent before 15/06/2019. If you need a visa, please sign up before then. To receive a letter of invitation, please fill out the necessary fields in the registration form. In addition, please send a photocopy of a valid passport (the page with the photo and dates of validity) to firstname.lastname@example.org, to be added to the invitation letter for the police.
Our consulate will request that individual embassies give free visas to SES participants. That means that you may not have to pay for the visa in the consulate, but we CANNOT guarantee this. The visas will hopefully be processed more quickly than usual.
Additional services free of charge
During SES, you will be able to use many services free of charge. For the whole week, the following resources (and others) will be at your disposal:
- wireless internet connection;
- board games;
- coffee and tea buffet during coffee breaks in-between lessons.