The cost of registration will cover only a part of the cost of the event's programming. The remaining part of the program costs will be covered by support from other sources.
For participants up to 18 years old, there is a symbolic participation cost: 20 EUR.
Children under 6 don't pay a fee.
Students under 26 and retired people above 62 get a discount: 5 EUR.
|Registration date||A countries||B countries||C countries|
|until 28/02/2018||55 €||40 €||25 €|
|until 30/04/2018||65 €||50 €||35 €|
|until 30/06/2018||75 €||60 €||45 €|
|after 30/06/2018||100 €||85 €||70 €|
- A countries: All countries except those listed under B and C;
- B countries: the 10 European Union member states which joined the Union in 2004 (Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia);
- C countries: Romania and Bulgaria, ex-socialist European countries, all countries in Asia (except Israel, Japan, and South Korea), Africa, and Latin America.
- Users signing up on-site will need to pay a surcharge: 10 EUR.
- The registration is valid only after paying at least 40 EUR.
- There is a 10 euro fee in case of cancellation of registration by 31/05/2018 and a 30 euro fee in case of cancellation of registration by 30/06/2018.
- The registration date is considered to be the date of paying the minimum registration fee.
- It's possible to make changes to the registration for free (twice at most) till the 30/06/2018. You're required to pay an additional 2 EUR for each further change after the indicated date.
- If you contribute to the event's program, it is possible to receive a discount, and depending on the contribution, it is even possible to register free of charge. Please write about your planned contribution in the registration form and we will get back to you.
You can choose from three different kinds of meals: with meat, vegetarian, vegan.
Note: We ask meat eaters to pay attention to the following:
During SES, there will be a so-called “green discount” (verda rabato). If you choose to eat meals without meat during SES (that is, if you choose either the vegetarian or the vegan meal option), you will pay €1 less per day, or €8 for the entire event. Thank you for your understanding! Of course, we would be happy if you chose the less expensive option, which does not result in needless slaughtering of animals and even saves you money. Perhaps you will also learn to appreciate this way of eating and would like to continue the habit even afterwards :-)
You can change your meal preference at any time until 09/07/2018. Please inform the organizers in advance if you have any special needs or requirements.
|Meal/person||Whole event||1 day|
|Full board – vegetarian / vegan||100 €||12.5 €|
|Full board – with meat||108 €||13.5 €|
|Breakfast – vegetarian / vegan||32 €||4 €|
|Breakfast – with meat||36 €||4.5 €|
|Lunch – vegetarian / vegan||36 €||4.5 €|
|Lunch – with meat||40 €||5 €|
|Dinner – vegetarian / vegan||36 €||4.5 €|
|Dinner – with meat||40 €||5 €|
Note: The meals begin with dinner on 14/07/2018 (or on your arrival day, if you arrive after the beginning) and ends with breakfast on 22/07/2018 (or on your departure day, if you leave early). If you have any other preferences, please contact us!
|Housing/person||Whole event (8 nights)||One night / Each extra night|
|One person alone in a room*||175 €||25 €|
|2 bed room||105 €||15 €|
|3 bed room||84 €||12 €|
|3 bed room (students 26 years old or younger)**||70 €||10 €|
|Dorm room***||35 €||5 €|
|Own tent or a car||35 €||5 €|
*The number of single bedrooms is limited. Because of that the price is now fixed for the entire event regardless of how many nights you will actually stay. If you really wish to be in a single bedroom, please also consider staying at one of the nearby hotels/hostels.
**University students and younger may receive a lodging discount. To receive the discount, please include your ISIC or student card number in the registration form.
***Dorm room is a large room without beds, where one shares the room with others. You'll have to bring a sleeping bag and mat and you'll have access to showers.
- There are 8 nights during the event (from Saturday evening until Sunday morning). It is also possible to attend the event for a shorter period of time; arrive a day earlier(Friday); leave a day later (Monday). Shall you wish to take advantage of one or more of these options please let us know in the registration form
- If you do not wish to be accommodated in the dorms, as proposed by us, you can arrange your own accommodation of your own choosing.
- Each pair of rooms has a shared shower and a lavatory.
Letter of Invitation
If you need to receive a letter of invitation to acquire a visa for Slovakia, that costs € 35. (Except for visitors from Russia and Ukraine. For those countries, the letters of invitation cost only € 3.) For people from Russia and Ukraine, there is also a good chance of receiving a free visa.
Note: Letters of invitation must be approved by the police department, there the fee is paid. Letters of invitation for the event must be sent before 15/06/2018. If you need a visa, please sign up before then. To receive a letter of invitation, please fill out the necessary fields in the registration form. In addition, please send a photocopy of a valid passport (the page with the photo and dates of validity) to email@example.com, to be added to the invitation letter for the police.
Our consulate will request that individual embassies give free visas to SES participants. That means that you may not have to pay for the visa in the consulate, but we CANNOT guarantee this. The visas will hopefully be processed more quickly than usual.
All excursions must be paid for individually – it is possible to reserve your place on an excursion up until 30/06/2018. If you sign up for an excursion later, we will not be able to guarantee a free place.
Additional services free of charge
During SES, you will be able to use many services free of charge. For the whole week, the following resources (and others) will be at your disposal:
- wireless internet connection;
- board games;
- coffee and tea buffet during coffee breaks in-between lessons.