The best opportunity to learn and practice Esperanto
- Learn and practice Esperanto
- Meet and get to know people from diverse countries
- Have a good time through day and night thanks to a lively program
- Discover the Czech Republic
- Immerse yourself in everything Esperanto
Find out more
The Summer Esperanto Study ("SES") is an annual summer school that has been organised by E@I since 2007. The aim is to create a friendly, international environment every summer for people who would like to start or continue to learn Esperanto. At 8 days, SES is a little longer than most Esperanto events.
Summer Esperanto Study (SES 2020) will take place from July 18 to July 26, 2020.
The program will consist of several parts:
- Morning: Esperanto courses, a literature course;
- Afternoon: excursions, lectures, crafts, sports, work groups, etc.;
- Evening: national and international evenings, concerts, discos...
Esperanto courses will be guided by experienced Esperanto teachers in 6 groups, divided by language level.
This year, alongside the usual Esperanto classes, there will be a hackathon with the name Somera Esperanto-Programado (SEP). Further information is available in the dedicated website for SEP.