The cost of registration will cover only part of the cost of the event's programming. The remaining part of the program costs will be covered by support from other sources.
For participants up to 18 years old, there is a symbolic participation cost: 15 EUR.
Children under 6 don't pay any fee.
Students under 26 and retired people above 62 get a discount: 5 EUR.
|Registration date||A countries||B countries||C countries|
|until 2017-02-28||55 €||40 €||25 €|
|until 2017-04-30||65 €||50 €||35 €|
|until 2017-07-05||75 €||60 €||45 €|
|after 2017-07-05||100 €||85 €||70 €|
- A countries: All countries except those listed under B and C;
- B countries: the 10 European Union member states which joined the Union in 2004 (Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia);
- C countries: Romania and Bulgaria, ex-socialist European countries, all countries in Asia (except Israel, Japan, and South Korea), Africa, and Latin America.
- Users signing up on-site will need to pay a surcharge: 10 EUR.
- The registration is valid only after paying at least 40 EUR.
- In case of cancelling the registration till the 31st May, 10 EUR will be cut from the reimbursed fee. In case of cancelling it till the 30th June 2017, 30 EUR will be cut from the reimbursed fee.
- The registration date is considered to be the date of paying the minimum registration fee.
- It's possible to make changes to the registration for free (twice maximum) till the 30th June, 2017. You're required to pay an additional 2 EUR for each more change after the indicated date.
- If you contribute to the event's programming, it is possible to receive a discount, and depending on the contribution, it is even possible to register free of charge. Please write about your planned contribution in the registration form and we will contact you about that.
You can choose from three different kinds of meals: with meat, vegetarian, vegan.
Note: We ask meat eaters to pay attention to the following:
During SES, there will be a so-called “green discount” (verda rabato). If you choose to eat meals without meat during SES (that is, if you choose either the vegetarian or the vegan meal option), you will pay €1 less per day, or €8 for the entire event. Thank you for your understanding! Of course, we would be happy if you chose the less expensive option, which does not result in needless slaughtering of animals and even saves you money. Perhaps you will also learn to appreciate this way of eating and would like to continue eating this way even after coming home from the event :-)
You can change your meal preference at any time until the 10th of July. Please inform the organizers in advance if you have any special needs or requirements.
|Meal/person||1 day||Whole event|
|Full day of meals – vegetarian / vegan||12.5 €||100 €|
|Full day of meals – with meat||13.5 €||108 €|
|Breakfast – vegetarian / vegan||4 €||32 €|
|Breakfast – with meat||4.5 €||36 €|
|Lunch – vegetarian / vegan||4.5 €||36 €|
|Lunch – with meat||5 €||40 €|
|Dinner – vegetarian / vegan||4.5 €||36 €|
|Dinner – with meat||5 €||40 €|
Note: The meals begin with dinner on 2017-07-15 (or on your arrival day, if you arrive after the beginning) and ends with breakfast on 2017-07-23 (or on your departure day, if you live before the end). If you have other preferences, please contact us!
|Housing/person||One night / Each extra night||Whole event (8 nights)|
|One person alone (in a 2-bed room)||20 €||140 €|
|Room (other ages)||13 €||91 €|
|Room (students 26 years old or younger)*||10 €||70 €|
|Own tent or a car||5 €||35 €|
*Students (university level and younger) may receive a lodging discount. To receive the discount, please include your ISIC or student card number in the registration form.
- There are 8 nights during the event (from Saturday evening until Sunday morning). It is also possible to attend the event for a shorter period of time; in this case, please inform us about your arrival and departure dates on the registration form. It is also possible to arrive one day earlier (on Friday) and/or to stay for an additional day (until Monday). If you would like to take advantage of this opportunity, please also mention this on the registration form and include the price for the additional night(s) in your accommodation payment.
- The prices of the pensions/hotels are determined by those businesses, not on us. Please visit the websites of the hotels suggested on the Location page.
- Each pair of rooms has a shared shower and a lavatory.
Letter of Invitation
If you need to receive a letter of invitation to acquire a visa for Slovakia, that costs € 35. (Except for visitors from Russia and Ukraine. For those countries, the letters of invitation cost only € 3.) For people from Russia and Ukraine, there is also a good chance of receiving a free visa.
Note: Letters of invitation must be approved by the police department, and a fee is paid there. Letters of invitation for the event must be sent before 2017-06-15. If you need a visa, please sign up before then. To receive a letter of invitation, please fill out the necessary fields in the registration form. In addition, please send a photocopy of your valid passport (the page with the photo and dates of validity) to firstname.lastname@example.org, to be added to the invitation letter for the police.
Our consulate will request that individual embassies give free visas to SES participants. That means that you may not have to pay for the visa in the consulate, but there is no 100% guarantee of that. The visas will hopefully be processed more quickly than usual.
All excursions must be paid for individually – it is possible to reserve your place on an excursion up until 2017-06-30. If you sign up for an excursion later, we will not be able to guarantee a free place.
Additional services free of charge
During SES, you will be able to use many services free of charge. For the whole week, the following resources (and others) will be at your disposal:
- wireless internet connection;
- board games;
- coffee and tea buffet.